Parallel and Distributed Programming
How To Build
- In Windows, it requies Visual Studio C++ (2003 or newer version):
- Install MPICH2
- Download archive and build Boost C++ Library
- Here is a good explanation of the build steps probided by Inaba-kun
- Add $(MPICH2_INSTALL_PATH)/include and $(BOOST_INSTALL_PATH)/include/boost_1_3X_X to Options -> Projects -> VC++ Directories -> Include files
- Perform Build.
- In UNIX (including linux, MaxOSX):
- MPICH2 and Boost and ANTLR must be installed.
pdp > ./configure --with-boost=$(BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH) --with-antlr=$(ANTLR_C++_INCLUDE_PATH) --with-mpich2=$(MPICH2_INCLUDE_PATH)
pdp > make
- I'm not well-experienced to write configure script, so there may be some flaws. If you have trobles to compile these files, contact and ask me.
- MPI Tutorial
- MPI Official Documents